Manage your claims with ease in a centralized platform. a FREE account is automatically generated when submitting your first claim.
Shippers, consignees, forwarders and Airlines benefit premium accounts at a low entrance fee. Contact E: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH AIRLINE AND SUBMIT A CLAIM
CargoClaims streamlines the claims handling process within the air cargo industry. By connecting all cargo supply chain parties on a centralized platform, connected stakeholders are offered efficiency and transparency and an increased speed of service recovery between business partners.
All stakeholders can benefit available tools to manage communication, follow up activities and status tracking.
CargoClaims provides a full service platform to manage claims and incidents with ease and store all communication and documentation in one place.
- News & Events
- Benefits for all stakeholders
- Important claims information
How our services benefits claimants
- Pre defined fields to complete the claim in submit form
- All claim documents and pictures can be uploaded
- You will receive a tracking confirmation immediately
- A notice of claim is sent to the recipient with all submitted data
- Update, track and monitor your claims from your one account
- Manage your claims within a centralized platform
- For information or support contact email@example.com
How our services benefits participating airlines
- Receive full claim data into your Cargo Claims 365 account
- Optionally, receive our data directly into your CRM | Portal
- Providing our customer 24/7 online registration
- Receive cargo incident information from Ground Handlers
- Increase the speed of processing your service recovery
- Increase transparancy within your organization on any level
- Read more about your benefits by clicking here
Claim period for damage, delay or loss
Receipt by the person entitled to delivery of the cargo without complaint shall be prima facie evidence that the cargo has been delivered in good condition and in accordance with the contract of carriage.
In the case of loss of, damage or delay to cargo a complaint must be made to the Carrier by the person entitled to delivery.
Based upon the time limits as set forth in the Warsaw Convention as amended at the Hague 1955 and the Montreal Convention 1999, a preliminary claim must be filed shortly after receipt of your shipment.
The time limits reffered to above are:
- Damage or partial loss; immediately after discovery and at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cargo
- Delay; within 21 days from the date on which the cargo was placed at the disposal of the person entitled to delivery.
This software is using E-mail technology to forward the information submitted to this application to the intended recipient. Although we are updating our contacts in accordance with the latest information available,
we shall not accept any liability in case your data doesn't reach the recipient, for any reason, technical or caused by human error.
If you did not receive a copy of your data by e-mail after submitting a claim, or notice that the automatically provided addresses are incorrect,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +31(0)20 6586220.